Achievements of Teachers
(from 2013-14 to 2017-18)
|Sl No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Please mention, if you are a member of any State /National/ International / any other recognised bodies (Year)||Please mention, if you are awarded by State /National/ International / any other recognised bodies (mention the period)||Other achievements,
|1||Lt. Chirashree Indrasingh
|2||Dr. Hiranmayee Mishra||Lecturer||MA, MPHIL, PHD|
|4||MISS JNANANJALI PARIDA||Lecturer||MA, MPHIL|
|5||JAYADEV DASH||Lecturer||MA, MPHIL, PRE-PHD|
|Sasmita Dixit||Lecturer||M.A, M.Phil|
Annexure Pol- Achieve1 is attached
Annexure Pol – Achieve2 is attached
Annexure: Pol- Achieve3 is attached
Annexure: Pol- Achieve4 is attached
Annexure: Pol- Achieve 5 is attached
Achievements of Students in Examination and other activities
(from 2013-14 to 2017-18)
|Sl No.||Year||Students Appeared||Passed||1st Class Hons with Distinction||1st Class Hons||2nd Class Hons with Distinction||2nd Class Hons||% of Students pursuing higher studies (mention the name of the institute)||% of students getting placement
|Name of students awarded for
co-curricular and extra- curricular activities
Dr. Hiranmayee Mishra, (MA, MPHIL, PHD)
- Attended Refresher course in Central university of Hyderabad in women Studies;
- Attended conference of directors, Women Studies at the University of Hyderabad.
- Presented a paper on C.P. and Berar college , Nagpur, Maharashtra in an international conference on “ Women and globalisation” on 13th -14th2015
- Chaired a session on “ Women at the Grassroot” in international conference on “ Women and globalisation ” on 13th -14th June 2015
- Presented a paper in international conference at KILA, KERALA on “Women in Panchayatiraj”, 17-18 Nov,2016
- Participated in a training programme from 22-23 Feb 2016 “Gender And Law” organised by Gopabandhu academy, Bhubaneswar.
- Chaired a session in international conference at KILA, KERALA on “Women in Panchayatiraj”, 17-18 Nov,2016
- Minor Research project (UGC) submitted in 2015on “Bridging the gaps”.
- Taught in refresher Course in Utkal university on “transgender Issues” on Nov 27, 2017.
- Taught in ‘Summer School’ on “LGBT Rights” on 13th June 2018.
- Awarded IFP Alumni Award by International institute of Education, USA.
Lt. Chirashree Indrasingh, (HEAD),(MA).
- Attended NIC-III at Nasik from 23 Dec 2017- 3 Jan 2018;
- Attended NIC-II at Nasik from 10 Aug 2017- 21 Aug 2017;
- Attended ‘National Disaster Response Force’ 28-30 Sept, 2016.
- Attended NIC-II at Nasik from 17-18 Nov, 2015, Warangal;
- Attended NIC-II at Nasik from 2- 13 Jan Kanchipuram;
- Leader of Conducted Tour to WB and Sikkim 2014 organised by Directorate of field Publicity ministry I &B, GoI, 05-27, 2017.
- Attended National Seminar on Contemporary Odia Literature from 11-12, 2018.
Annexure: Pol- Achieve3
MISS JNANANJALI PARIDA [MA, MPHIL]
|Name & Deisignation :||JNANANJALI PARIDA.
Lecturer , Dept. of Political Science
U,N, (Auto ) College of Sc. & Tech.
Adaspur, Cuttack, Odisha.
|Plot.No-572, Saharsai Lane, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar,
Mob No-9437855235. E[email protected]
|Educational Qualification :||MA & MPhil in Pol Sc. from Utkal University,
|A. List of Publication of last 3 yrs :||
One Research paper “ The state of Unmarried Women”, (A case study of Odisha ).published in NAM Today, May 2018 .
Local : ( List of Research paper published in leading news paper in regional language).
· Study on violence of older daughter in Odisha
· Safety of Consumer (News Paper)
· Human Rights Violation and Remedies
· Odisha & Child Trafficking(News Paper)
· Consumer & Environment (News Paper)
· Gender Violence & Odisha (News Paper)
· Fast food, Fashion and young consumer (News Paper)
· Social Security for Unmarried Women (News Paper)
· Significance of Middle class families(News Paper)
· Internet and Women Consumer(News Paper)
· Human Rights Violation and Remedies ( News Paper)
· Healthy & Sustainable Environment, is need of the hour .
· Transparency and Accountability in Democracy(News Paper)
· Reality of Democracy(News Paper)
· Water pollution and its solution. Area study of NTPC, Kaniha, Angul.
· Educated Unemployment in Odisha. (News Paper)
· Issue of Human Trafficking in Odisha. (News Paper)
· Vulnerability of Consumers in Odisha. (News Paper)
Other : (Two Article published on Industrial pollution ):
· “Healthy and Sustainable Environment Need of the Hour”.
· Role of Key- Stakeholders in Eco-labellng .
( last 3 yrs )
· Workshop and Training on local self government and rural governance. By NIRD, Hyderabad.
· Workshop on Gender sensitization for strengthening women perspective in agriculture by ICAR,BBSR.
· Workshop and Training on Consumer Rights and protection. By SICA,BBSR.
· Workshop and Training on .Gender Sensitive on GPDP by SIRD, BBSR.
· Workshop and Training on Skilled devt. Of PRI member .by SIRD, BBSR.
( last 3 yrs )
· Role of State Commission for women in rehabilitation of victims by PRIA,Delhi.
· Civil Society Role and IEDSS. By National Trust of India. New Delhi.
|Other Academic Involvement :
· HIV Havoc in slum (Area study of Angul district, Odisha)
· Study on Implementation of PESA in Odisha, supported by NIDI,BBSR
Study on analysis of trafficking situation in Odisha, 2006-2009, by TDH Germany
|Research Interests :
Tribal studies, Disability studies, Women studies and studies on trafficking
|Study & Research work :
· District level study on RCH & HIV/AIDS in Gajapati, District, Odisha by SWWS..
· Research on `domestic violence of unmarried women in Odisha by The Mother, BBSR.
|Community Services :
· Undertaking action research project on leprosy affected people in Talcher municipality of Angul, district.
· Conducting Action research project on HIV vulnerable people by RSSO,BBSR
Dedicated, Industrious, Enthusiastic, Intelligent and willing to take an executive responsibilities and challenges.
Annexure: Pol- Achieve4
JAYADEV DASH, (MA, MPHIL, PRE-PHD)
UGC Orientation/ Refresher/ STC Programme:
- Secured “Grade-A” in UGC Sponsored Four Week “103rd Orientation Programme” organised by Human Resource Development Centre [HRDC], Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, November 28 – December 25, 2017.
- UGC Sponsored One Week “Short Term Course on Research Methodology” organised by Human Resource Development Centre [HRDC], North Bengal University, West-Bengal, June 08-14, 2017.
Articles in Journal:
- “Indo-Bangladesh Enclaves: The Vicinage of Human Insecurity”, Journal of Sanshodhan, C.P. & Berar E.S. College: Nagpur, Vol. 6, 2016-17: ISSN-2249-8567.
- “Locale of Femininity in International Security Domain- A study through the lens of Radical Feminism”, The Internal Security Journal, [Online], Access at http://www.internalsecurityjournal.in/current-issues.html
- “Human Rights of Dalit Women in India: Challenges and Perspective”, Journal of Political Science, Mahatma Jyotibaphule Mahavidyalaya, Amaravati, Maharastra.
Research Paper Presentations:
- “Left-Wing Extremism in India: Towards Global Networking” presented in the International Seminar on “Challenges to Indian Polity: Concepts and Issues” organised by Department of Political Science, University of Gour Banga, West Bengal, July 20-21, 2017.
- “Ecologism and Eco-Criticism in Rabindra Literature: I Plucked you Flower” presented in the International Seminar on “Rabindra Tagore’s Thought on Education and Library” organised by Department of Education, Jadavpur University, West Bengal, April 17-18, 2017.
- “Transnational Perspective of Migration: An Analysis of Indian Migrants in USA” presented in the International Seminar on “Nation and Beyond: Interdisciplinary Perspective” organised by Department of English, University of Gour Banga, West Bengal, April 14-15, 2017.
- “Civil Society and Environmental Conservation: An Analysis of Environmental Protest Movements in India” presented in the International Seminar on “ Civil Society and State: An Interface” organised by P.G. Department of Political Science, Utkal University, Odisha, March 25, 2017.
- “Empowering Rehabilitated Maoist Women through SHGs: A Study with Special Reference to Southern Odisha” presented in the International Seminar on “Caste Equality and Women Empowerment” organised by Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya, West Bengal, February 23, 2017.
- “Re-imagining of International Security: A Radical Feminist Discourse” presented in ICSSR Sponsored International Conference on “Redrawing the Boundaries of International Relations: Going beyond State and Power” organised by Department of Political Science, Ravenshaw University, Odisha, February 20-22, 2014.
[H.2] National Seminar/Conference/Convention:
- “Hridaya-Vijaya through Ahimsha: Buddhist Approach to resolve Left-Wing Extremism in India” presented in the 17th Annual Conference of ‘Indian Society for Buddhist Studies’ organised by Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies, Madhya Pradesh, October 13-15, 2017.
- “Development and Tribal Exclusion: An Analysis of Naxalite Movement in Western Odisha” presented in the National Seminar on “Industrialization, Social exclusion, and the Rights of Indigenous People” organised by Department of Sociology, Sambalpur University, Odisha, March 26-27, 2017.
- “Women in the Ultra Revolution in India: Experiences and Expectations” presented in the National Seminar on “Women at the Crossroads” organised by P.G. Department of Public Administration, Utkal University, Odisha, February 21, 2017.
- “Tribal Women and Maoism in Odisha: A Fight against Tribal, Class and Gender Exploitation” presented in the 24th Annual Conference on “Inequality, Politics and Diversity in Odisha” organised by Odisha Gabeshana Chakra (OGC), Odisha, January 28-29, 2017.
- “Reassessing Life Skill Education: Empathetic Analysis of Rehabilitated Maoist Adolescents” presented in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Life Skill Education: Issues and Challenges” organised by Department of Education, Niali College, Odisha, December 11-12, 2016.
- “Babasaheb on Maoist Extremism in India: An Emerging Perspective” presented in the National Seminar on “Legacy of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar: Analysis and Appraisal” organised by Centre for Culture and Development, Vadodara, Gujarat, December 01-03, 2016.
- “International Cooperation in E-Waste Management: Ecological Perspective” presented in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “International Cooperation in Combating Global Climate Change” organised by Department of Political Science, Niali College, Odisha, October 22-23, 2016.
- “Indo-Bangladesh Enclave Exchange: A study with special reference to Human Security” presented in ICSSR Sponsored Annual International Studies Convention on “Re-imagining Global Order: Perspective from South” organised by SIS, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, December 10-12, 2013.
- “Human Rights abuse of Dalit Women: A study with special reference to Odisha” presented in ICSSR Sponsored National Conference on “Human Rights in India: Dalits, Tribal’s and Minorities” organised by School of Social Science, Central University of Gujarat, Gujarat, November 21-22, 2013.
Annexure: Pol- Achieve 5
Activities organised by Department:
- Seminar talk on ‘Governor’s role’ by Prof. Biswaranjan on 05.09.2015.
- A talk on ‘Good governance’ by Prof. Padmalaya Mohapatra, Department of Public Administration on 6th Feb, 2017.
- A talk on ‘Relevance of Gandhi in 21st Century’ on 03.10.2016.
- A talk on ‘Role of Civil Society’ by Sri Rabi Narayan Das.
- A talk on ‘Foreign Policy of India’ by Prof. Bibekananda Pattanaik.